Any input?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jacobsal91

Aquarium Advice FINatic
On liveaquaria i saw these little horseshoe crabs for sale, ive read they are great for keeping the sandbed clean.. Would they do well in a nano reef? I dont know about this one :-/

Jacobsal91 said:
On liveaquaria i saw these little horseshoe crabs for sale, ive read they are great for keeping the sandbed clean.. Would they do well in a nano reef? I dont know about this one :-/

I went through 3 and never saw them again in my BC29. They go into the sand and never come out. There probably all dead. I wouldn't bother unless you have a lot of room so they can move. My BC29 was too small I think. Just my experience with them.

Well i have a 12gal aquapod... Its quite a bit smaller than the bc29... My LFS has them, never bothered askin them their input they wil probably tell me the same thing, What is good for keeping the sandbed clean? I only have two fish but there seems to be wuite a bit of waste build up that i keep cleaning. Crabs arent cutting it aparently

OniTweak said:
If you could fit it I would pick up a Pistol/Goby pair. Great sand sifters.

I have a 12 gallon with a long
Finned fairy wrasse and a percula clown... I think i had too many fish when i got the wrasse
Alone... Or i would get something like that. Any good inverts that will do the job?

Back
Top Bottom