APP pic notification

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ocminpin

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've been trying to upload pics with my iPhone app: Aquarium Advice and haven't had problems in the past, but now it's saying I reached my quota...
Haven't Been able to been able to get it to work in a wk... I deleted and reloaded and still didn't work...

HELP!

I have had this problem on and off for the last 6 months! I would love to know how to fix it. I have deleted and reinstalled the app from my computer and iPhone several times. I have also deleted extra unneeded photos and it still does it. The app also crashes randomly when up loading pictures. My iPhone and app are both up to date with the latest software.

You need to sign on, on your PC go to your control panel or User panel the go to miscellaneous and you have to delete some of your older pictures. Your only allowed so many pics. I had the same problem, I deleted old pictures then just became a supporting member. Here's a picture.

View attachment 67134

Did you try to close out the app and restart it?

Last edited:
Convict2161 said:
You need to sign on, on your PC go to your control panel or User panel then go to manage folders and you have to delete some of your older pictures. Your only allowed so many pics. I had the same problem, I deleted old pictures then just became a supporting member.

My photos aren't full though. That's the annoying thing. I'm having all the same issues as before. Blank screens, app crashing and photos not uploading.

I will start my own thread.

Mumma.of.two said:
My photos aren't full though. That's the annoying thing. I'm having all the same issues as before. Blank screens, app crashing and photos not uploading.

Ahhh the old blank screen thing. Yes this still happens to me as well. In the middle of typing it will go blank/white. And yes annoying.

Back
Top Bottom