April 15 Frosty's Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

54seaweed

Macro Addict
who would ever think Snow in April :eek:
Forecast calls for 2 to 4 feet this is nutz , the last time we had a forecast like this was March 2003 with almost 5 feet the town was shut down over a week .

The power company expects over 2 million customers to loose power .
hopefully it won't be down long
once the storm is over I'll try to get some picts

never once since i lived here do I use the furnace , I heat my home only with the fireplace and yes it stays toasty ,
I burn about 6 to 7 cords per season this one just seems a little longer .

if I could find a snowball emoticon this would be it * :D

keep warm I know I will (y)

April 16 3:30 AM
If you look straight out towards the wall to your right , you can see almost the whole garbage can sitting there , there's almost 4 inches in this pict .

60069-albums10662-picture70060.jpg

April 16 4:45 PM , Again look straight out towards the wall at the garbage can Almost 2 1/2 FT , that garbage can is 32 inches tall ,

60069-albums10662-picture70061.jpg

our drive was already plowed once today and it looks as if it never was plowed ,
the plow guy will most likely be back tomorrow ,
the county plowed the road 2 times already and each time he did it was nice and clean,
looking out the window now it's fully buried in snow again , the snow is still coming down hard basically if you put your hand up in front of you you wouldn't see it ,

I'll get more picts in the middle of the night if I wake up , and through out the day ,
I'm surprised both my internet and tv are still working with all this snow as I'm on 2 satellite Dishes ,

I got the fire roaring and the house is nice and toasty , we lost power for about 2 min I had to reset all my power-heads and pumps as everything started back up running backwards

Almost jealous :). That's amazing it started running backwards!

All we have here is it gets humid enough to rain, then goes back to humid again.

today it finally stopped final estimate 4ft

remember that garbage can its gone wow magic
the rock wall is 8ft so you can get the true feeling of being here
trees blocked a lot up top
60069-albums10662-picture70066.jpg

Back
Top Bottom