Aptasia in 29gallon!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikestanked

Aquarium Advice Freak
I currently have a 29gallon saltwater aquarium, FYI; stocked with 3 azure damsels (demon fish) 1 lawnmower blenny( Big Ange), 1 red crab( Sebastian), a couple red legged hermits, and 3 or so what I call blue knuckle hermits, very small( like a half of an inch including the shell) and 2 or 3 Margarita snails ( I'm currently away from my tank so the numbers on the crabs and such could be off by at least 1 a critter, please excuse this,) also with 1 torch coral Frag, a velvet urchin, and a chocolate chip star fish( Im getting rid of this soon it dosent mess with the torch) and water peramiters are ok but I think my ammonia is reading o.25ppm, anyways I have and APTASIA problem one large one smack dab in the center of my LR stack, and at least 4 baby( less than 3/8" across) around my tank on LR. Just wonderwhat is the best way to get rid of them without moving around my LR

Or is this absolutely necessary to do so? I'm very partial to the look of my aquarium, and warry of re stacking as I have a glass aquarium( I know it sounds stupid) please help!

Back
Top Bottom