Aptasia treatment?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rorybeau

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have quite a large amount of aptasia growing round my Pulsing Zenia and i was told if it continues to grow at the same rate it would choke out my coral. Does anybody now any treatment except boiling water?

I've heard of lemon juice doing well as well... Personally, I have had no luck with those treatments and used Aiptasia-X, another product is called Joe's Juice, and had great results. Using the needle to shoot the junk right into the glass anemone's mouth works wonders. I even bury them in however much I have left in the syringe since there is no negative effects of the product being in the tank.

Good luck I went through bottles of aiptasia x had no luck with it everytime I thought I killed it it came back 3 times stronger an to finally rid tank i ended up tossing rock an emptying tank. The residents i moved to a freshwater tank i converted to salt as a make sure tank b4 moving them to new home an ended up having some get transfered with corals to holding tank finally lost all corals then finally killed aiptasia battled that crap about a year.

I've had good results with aptasia x, need to have aptasia wrap around syringe. Never came back...

Ill try the Aptasia X because im looking to sell my coral and no one really want scoral thats covered in Aptasia

Back
Top Bottom