Aqua c VS. *****

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GOBY

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am setting up a 75 gallon fowlr and dsb and was originally planning on using either a seaclone 150, cpr bakpak, or a regular aqua c remora. I cant really afford the remora pro and was wonderimg if the remors with the maxijet 1200 would be fine.

I just got he remora from captiverasedcorals.com and I am very happy with it so far. Its quite, and was very easy to to put together and get running. I have one of the older syle seaclones that I got a few years ago and I would say in comparigng my experence with the seaclone and the remora I have to say remora hands down. Yes the remora is more expensive but I would say its worth it.

I have the Remora for my 55gal and It has done quite nicely.. If I would have know I was going to have a sump I would have bought the EV series but the way I figure it Is I will just buy one of them at a later time.. So far I have had my Remora for 4-5 months and never had a problem with it nor have I regretted purchasing it.. Easy to use and quiet.. You shouldnt regret the remora if you decide on that One...

HTH<
James

Mine is in the sump right now.. Aqua C helped me into getting it off the back of my tank and in the Sump... I have been checking the EV series skimmers out lately but havent decided.. Never again will I buy a WEt/Dry for 200.00 again lol.. I could have made a Sump for alot cheaper or used my 55gal for a sump and bought a 200gal tank.. lol

James

Back
Top Bottom