Aquaclear vs fluval c series

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello Use...

If you're an aggressive water changer, if you change out most of the tank water weekly, you don't need to spend a lot on a filter system. They just take in polluted tank water and return the water to the tank a bit less polluted. Canister filters are pricey and take a lot of time to clean. They don't work any better than a simple dual sponge filter that's 10 times cheaper. Both aerate the tank water and that's pretty much it.

Here's a good tip: If your tank is small, up to 30 gallons, change out most of the water a couple of times a week. If you have a larger tank, change out most of the water weekly. Do this, and you'll have few, if any tank problems.

B

Can’t go wrong with an aquaclear and water changes

I have a Fluval C2 and love it. Little bypass if any and the way the media sets up is similar to a canister filter. I've heard the AquaClears have more bypass then wanted. However same company that makes them and both durable. I would go with a Fluval c IMO

I run 2 aquaclear 110s for a 125 Gallon tank and do a 30% water change weekly and always have crystal clear water. They are easy to maintain and easy to change.

Back
Top Bottom