AquaPlanner Pro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Giblin7

Aquarium Advice Regular
What do you think of this app, aquaPlanner Pro? I was thinking of getting it, just wanted to know what you guys thought of it.

Hi Giblin, there is a whole thread on aquaplanner, just follow the thread in my signature

zambono is there a version for a PC instead of I-Phone? While I have an I-Phone it may not always have one. :) I would feel better about dropping some cash for something like this if I knew I would always have it available.

there isn't but I actually do think there is similar software for PC's, the whole idea behind this app was that one carries his phone with him / her everywhere and it all started with the notifications. since then it has grown a little bit.

the app also works on iPod Touch, iPad, and of course iPhones going back to the 3G

10-4 Thanks. Since my work provides me with a cell phone I don't buy one of my own so I didn't want something that couldn't be easily transferred should work keep going south. LOL

Back
Top Bottom