Aquarium Books for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was able to purchase the following books at a great price and I can now offer them to you the members of AA. I will post photos of each book in a da or so. All books are new but have slightly warn covers and some have minor damage. I will photo all of this so you know what your getting.

I have the following books and Qty's.

QTY: 1 - The Conscientious Marine Aquarists - Robert M. Fenner <SOFTCOVER> (back cover was cut with box cuter but taped back, front bottom corner slightly bent, red marker on top of book spine) Aside form the damages listed the contents of the book is in excellent condition. This book on Amazon sells for $27.57. Your price $10 plus book rate postage.
Amazon link for reference

QTY: 2 - Angelfishes & Butterflyfishes - Scott W. Michel <HARDCOVER> (edges of hardcover slightly warn likly from transportation, red marker on top spine) Both copies of this book are in excellent condition with only very minor visual issues. Amazon price $29.22. Your price $13 plus book rate postage.

QTY: 1 - Dr. Burgess Mini-Atlas of Marine Aquarium Fishes - Warren E Burgess, Herbert R. Axelrod, Raymond E Hunziker <HARDCOVER> (slight scratch and rub marks on front and back cover, red ink on bottom spine.) Over 1000 total pages, The same book on amazon sells for $35.95. The cover is red but it has the same print date as book on amazon. Your price $17 plus book rate postage.

QTY: 3 - Marine Fishes Pocket Expert Guide - Scott Michael <SOFTCOVER> (slight wear on front and back covers. Red marker on top spine) Amazon sells this new for $19.77. Your price $10 plus book rate postage.

QTY: 1 - Reef Aquarium Fishes - Scott Michael <SOFTCOVER> (edges slightly warn on front and back cover from handling, red marker on top spine) Amazon sells this new for $19.77 but you can get it for $10 plus book rate postage.
Amazon quick link to book for reference

The following books are spoken for at the moment.

Reef Aquarium Fishes and 1 copy of Angelfishes & Butterflyfishes

The following books are now officially sold.

1 - Marine Fishes
1 - Reef Aquarium Fishes
1 - Angelfishes and Butterflyfishes

These titles are reserved waiting on shipping estimates and payment.

1 - Reef Aquarium Fishes
1 - Angelfishes and Butterfly fishes
1 - Conscious Marine Aquarists

Books still available

1 - Dr. Burgess Mini-Atlas of Marine Aquarium Fishes
2 - Marine Fishes

The following books are now officially sold.

1 - Marine Fishes
2 - Reef Aquarium Fishes
2 - Angelfishes and Butterflyfishes

Titles reserved on payment
1 - Conscious Marine Aquarists

Books still available
1 - Dr. Burgess Mini-Atlas of Marine Aquarium Fishes
2 - Marine Fishes

Back
Top Bottom