For Sale: Aquarium Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mfdrookie516

Aquarium Free - 2+ Years
I have a bunch of Wisteria, water sprite and Star grass up for grabs. I also have a few baby lace java ferns.

PM me with what you're interested in, and how much you want, and I'll get you a price. Shipping will be USPS small flat rate box with delivery confirmation. Will ship CONUS only. I would prefer to only ship on Mondays and Tuesdays.

I only accept paypal, either as a gift, or if you cover the fee.

Yes, minus some wisteria... but I have plenty to go around.

PM me with what you're wanting and how much of each and I'll get you a price

I don't charge an arm and a leg, I'm selling these to help others out, while trying to recoup some of the cost of my setup (literally just a few bucks plus shipping for the small orders). I may have quite a few things you're interested in, and will soon have much more.

If you haven't already, go take a look at my 125 (link in my signature). Just about any plant in there is for sale, minus the big sword. I don't have tons of everything yet, but I'm slowly getting full.

Yeah, I'm guessing those are power compacts? That would be medium high to high lighting IMO. That would be enough light for about any plants you want. As long as the bulbs are somewhere around the vicinity of 6500k - 10,000k.

Sorry about the dirt in the roots. I tried to get all I could out. You may want to clean them off a bit before you put them in. Maybe it'll loosen up some on the ride up... or over depending on who you are ;)

mfdrookie516 said:
Sorry about the dirt in the roots. I tried to get all I could out. You may want to clean them off a bit before you put them in. Maybe it'll loosen up some on the ride up... or over depending on who you are ;)

That's fine. I'm going to rinse it when I get them anyway. How do you "rinse" your new plants? 1(bleach):10(H2O)?

yeah, that would be a good idea... or a dip in h2o2 real quick. I checked for snails and didn't see any, but if you don't want any, that would be a good way to make sure none make it in if they're hiding somewhere. the star grass is especially hard to look in.

mfdrookie516 said:
yeah, that would be a good idea... or a dip in h2o2 real quick. I checked for snails and didn't see any, but if you don't want any, that would be a good way to make sure none make it in if they're hiding somewhere. the star grass is especially hard to look in.

How quick is quick? 2 seconds? Then rinse after? If the snails are MTS I'll be fine with that. :)

I have mts, pond, and ramshorn. I welcome them all. I love snails. But... I think I only have mts and ramshorn in this tank... I haven't seen any pond snails anyways.

As far as dipping them, a quick dip is fine. I wouldn't do it very long, a couple seconds should be sufficient.

All plants have shipped. Check your PM inbox for tracking info.

I will do more orders today if anyone wants them, otherwise, its next tuesday for any others if you want me to guarantee them.

Back
Top Bottom