Aquarium stand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hdultra said:
What are you putting in there discus ?

If my water's ph and softness/hardness is ideal for discus then I'll get them. I don't want timers with chemicals to lower the ph or something. If it's suitable for them I'll get discus and cardinal tetras.

I might play tomorrow night. I don't play Friday because its movie night. Lol. How's your leg?

It's been sore. Doc cancelled today because of snowstorm. Suppose to see if surgery in going to happen or not. Sucks be crippled. I have to make my wife do all my water changes lol.

If my water's ph and softness/hardness is ideal for discus then I'll get them. I don't want timers with chemicals to lower the ph or something. If it's suitable for them I'll get discus and cardinal tetras.

I have been following you and BigJim on that subject. They are really cool and very fragile.

hdultra said:
It's been sore. Doc cancelled today because of snowstorm. Suppose to see if surgery in going to happen or not. Sucks be crippled. I have to make my wife do all my water changes lol.

Where are you from? Do you really need surgery or it's just dislocated?

That's good that your wife is also in to fishes. I bet she's enjoying all the PWCs that she's doing :)

hdultra said:
I have been following you and BigJim on that subject. They are really cool and very fragile.

That's right. The water quality should be on spot for them to survive. I hope the driftwoods will make my water softer. Thy reminds me, I still need to buy the test kit for that.

Where are you from? Do you really need surgery or it's just dislocated?

That's good that your wife is also in to fishes. I bet she's enjoying all the PWCs that she's doing :)

No it's broke for sure Distal fibula, the smaller leg bone from knee to ankle.
But I won't know until the next time I see the doc if the surgery is going to be necessary.

No wife not really into it like me, But she has no choice lol. :clown::clown:

hdultra said:
No it's broke for sure Distal fibula, the smaller leg bone from knee to ankle.
But I won't know until the next time I see the doc.

No wife not really into it like me, But she has no choice lol. :clown::clown:

Lol :D I hope you get your leg fixed soon. Anyway, I'm about to do my PWC for the 125g. I think the cycle is almost done because the nitrites has been <.25ppm :) ttyl!

Lol :D I hope you get your leg fixed soon. Anyway, I'm about to do my PWC for the 125g. I think the cycle is almost done because the nitrites has been <.25ppm :) ttyl!

How satisfying to be almost cycled. see ya l8tr

Back
Top Bottom