Aquarium YouTube Channels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquatic_Adam

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello all,

Been awhile since I have been able to be back on here. Feels great to be back!

I was wondering if anyone is subscribed to any channels on YouTube dedicated to keeping fish/general aquarium information. I know that there are some out there, most predominately Dustin's Fish Tanks. What do people like to see on YouTube aquarium videos? How-tos, species profiles, tank updates? I ask this because my friend and I were going to make videos and we wanted some suggestions! We started the channel "TheFishGeeks" but only have one video up so far. Hope to hear from you all! Thanks.

for diy projects urajoey has quite a few good ones. if i spelled it right....
Yeah I have seen that too. I guess I was more interested in what everyone wants to see because honestly there aren't a lot of successful channels out there. Which, to me, is confusing because this hobby is really such a visual hobby.

I like to watch dustinsfishtanks and therick2325. Therick is from the same island as me so I watch him to get advice from a local fish keeper.

What is it about the channels that you subscribe to that you like? Better question, what kind of content do they post that keeps you coming back for more videos?

definiteaquascape.tv is awesome. Its this polish guy that mostly posts aqua scaping videos at large aquarium conventions. He does commentary on the videos describing each aquarium, check it out for ideas of youtube videos you could do and check out the website.

Definitely an untapped market, who knows what could happen. All you need is some subtle charisma and people will fall in love.

Well I suppose I posed the topic because my friend and I have started a channel. I just want to know what kind of topics people want to see or if they'd rather it be a kind of a vlog about tanks.

Back
Top Bottom