Aquascape feedback

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LaWoWee

Aquarium Advice Freak
Going for a tri pillar/mound effect. This is what i came up with in 15 minutes without breaking my back. Any feedback, opinions, advice is appreciated.

image-3888600220.jpg

image-879023995.jpg

Thanks! I tried to make it look as natural as possible. Hopefully it will when its filled up with coral.

I really like that!

I can't believe you did that so quickly!

I've spent hours on separate occasions working on the rock work in my 60g. Now I'm upgrading to a 90g and dread setting up the rock work.

Want to come help? :lol:

Thanks all! I was a little insecure about it after a couple of my buddies told me it was nice but a little too symmetrical. I ran out of rock to add anything else so theres nothing i can do about it.

Want to come help? :lol:
Sure, why not. You're only about 3,000 miles away. lol

Hey! If you like it that's all that matters!! It's not my cup of tea, I'd tip them over and see where they fall lol. Then make some caves. That's just me though...

Good work though. Are those rocks secure? I hope so! :)

I like it..BUT i would want some hidey holes or caves for the shy fish to have somewhere to go.. Id make real sure those rocks are secure or you might end up with broken or cracked glass or acrylic.... Just a thought and just me....;)

+1 on holes and caves, all my fish except the clowns and cardinals end up in holes or caves at night to sleep.

Good point on holes and caves. Might get a little bit more rock. My reason for pillars was to give the fish more paths to swim. Never thought about spots for them to perch at night. Im gonna need some caves for my tangs to sleep in.

Back
Top Bottom