Aquascape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

caitlynnanne9189

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just wanted some opinions on my aqua scape and lighting. Here are some pics

I also was thinking of taking out the turtle in the middle and putting it back in my 3 gallon. I bought an air pump for my angels filter and for when I'm done with it I bought a Skelton that's his rum jar fills up and he drinks it I think I'm gonna put in place of the turtle? Opinions

Also lighting! I hate the lighting hood that came with this tank. My 3 gallon is an led lit hood and I love it do much! Is there an option to do that for this tank? It's a 20 gallon tank?

Thanks for all the help!

Attachments

• image-2991278245.jpg
    image-2991278245.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 66
  • image-248731894.jpg
    image-248731894.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 69
  • image-1697119529.jpg
    image-1697119529.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 72
Its looking good, but I think an LED fixture would make it look a lot better considering your current light has a yellow tinge to it.
I am all for making a tank look as natural as possible so I think green plastic plants would be better with some natural gravel, although what you have now provides hiding places and some cover. :)

Do you know what kind of led light I could look for? I'm really not thrilled with the lighting. I love a natural tank and I like bright colors and I was fighting to keep a balance but when I saw the colorful plants I couldn't resist. I love color and my fish I will have are minimal on color

just saw your profile, its a 20 gallon with most likely 1 T8 bulb?
The actual bulb is most likely the problem, go for a good quality bright white bulb to show the true colours of the plants. You could get rid of the light all together and replace it with a LED fixture.

Ok a better bulb. I'm gonna look into that cuz right now I hate that bulb. It's what came with the tank. I'm honestly not sure about the current bulb but in gonna look into a better one. This one is only like 2 inches long. Fingers crossed for a better one!

Back
Top Bottom