!!! are these EGGS !!!????? which fish ?????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kostasonia

Aquarium Advice Freak
Are these eggs??

At the moment in my aquarium there are 2 female RAMS, 2 female chocolate gouramis and 5 red danios. Cou ld it be the danios? I read that the eggs are non-adhesive...so?? Is my ceratophyllum demersum sick or they are some kind of eggs???

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Attachments

• eggs1_272.jpg
    eggs1_272.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 64
those do look like eggs, but i am not sure if they are fish eggs... if they are i do not know which one.
Danios scatter there eggs, gouramis blow a bubble nest, and rams would dig a pit or lay them in a cave. not of the fish you mentioned would lay there eggs in a bunch near the surface like that :?

do you have snails?
are the plants new?

mmm....i saw 1 or 2 snails 3 months ago when we started the tank but since then I have never seen any again. There is a shell of a tiny snail laying on the bottom...

As long as it concerns the plants they are bought time ago and for sure these things did not exist. They are on new branches..

The eggs keep existing in their position, but no fish is interesed in them...no snails in the tank, if anybody has any idea...

I made a general cleaning and i removed big parts of the ceratofylum demersum. I tried to remove all these eggs since I am convinced that nothing inrteresting can go out of them. But...surprise!! After 2 or 3 days I observed new eggs and I also found one more dead snail and one really alive having a walk on one of my volcanic rocks....

Back
Top Bottom