Article Getting Published

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven A

Aquarium Advice Addict
Some more good news :D

I written an article regarding my old breeding pair of pufferfish and contacted a magazine in the UK, Called "Practical fishkeeping" It is the best magazine in the UK. Unfortunately it is not the one I wont free subscription to lol.
Any way the editor said that she would really like to publish it in the future. So Hopefully it will do. I also sent some fantastic pictures in.

I will keep use all informed. Well its not likely to be until another 3 months or so but still its a good accomplishment for a 16 yard old :D 8) :)

That is wonderful news Steven, especially for a 16 year old. To think how I hated writing essays when I was a student and then to find out later that I enjoy it.

Keep up the good work and don't forget to let us know the progress. :)

congrats steven. i hope it does get published. you'll have to take a picture of the magazine that it gets published in so that you can show it to us.

mr bill..who edited your avatar? you put a fish and your name in there. just wondering who did it for you.

HAHA, I didn't even notice the change JC. Love the new Avatar. I tried something like that with mine, but it never looked right.

BTW- Congrats on the publication Steven! :D

Cool! Maybe you can post it or give us a link to a webpage with the article, since UK fish magazines arent over here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom