ATI Bulbs. Before & After

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CleverBs

Aquarium Advice Addict
Before I upgraded my bulbs, These are Coralife: 2x10k Whites, 2x Anitics

img_1800515_0_3d053033390c6417a98436d3794a6570.jpg

After With The New ATI Bulbs, Bulb Order Front to Back: Purple+,Blue+,Coral+,Blue+

img_1800515_1_99c620d6f42676fdcd076ff99d25feef.jpg

I couldnt be happier about the way the colors turned out in the tank, It is exactly what I wanted to have.

Yeah, I really wanted to post this because all the post I read Said to use 2x Blue+, 1x Aqua-blue Special, 1x Purple+, or to replace the purple+ with another aqua-blue special. I couldn't find any post except for 1 on the web that has a coral+ bulb in it. So I'm hoping this gives people a reference in knowing what to expect from different bulb arrangements. I will keep this up to date as far as growth is concerned, I find it hard to believe that there will be improved growth in the tank but ATI are suppose to be the best and have better light for corals so im excited to see if the growth is more rapid then the stock bulbs I had before.

yeah I feel that the PAR for the ATI bulbs will be much higher then some stock coralife bulbs. The power head however looks better because i cleaned it between pictures

Back
Top Bottom