Attaching pics to threads useing phone apps?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crystal A

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi my photobucket is full and as I know we can no longer delete them I was wondering if there was an easy way to link photos to my thread from my album without having to log onto the actuall website on a computer. I pretty much exclusively use the app on the phone and I find I am haveing a hard time trying to figure out how to post pics now. I'm sure this has been asked before but I thought I would try. :) I enjoy shareing with everyone as muuch as I enjoy when everyone else shares. Any answers would be appreciated. :)

As far as I know there isn't a quick and easy for the app.

Only way I know is by going into your advanced settings and attaching there. It lets you either take a pic or use one from the library on your phone.

Am I missing something? lol. When making a thread can't you just hit the + button then add photo from album or take photo? Or are you talking about something totally different?

The plus button on the right hand side
image-2857845805.jpg

After hitting button gives you these options.
image-3133141956.jpg

Convict2161 said:
Am I missing something? lol. When making a thread can't you just hit the + button then add photo from album or take photo? Or are you talking about something totally different?

The plus button on the right hand side

After hitting button gives you these options.

Yea that + button is the advanced options I was talking bout.

Yes that is how I have been doing it. The problem is my photo bucket is full and we can't delete them any more so I can't use the little plus button anymore. Now I have to figure out how to link pics from my album. Convict you are a member so your photo bucket has more space. I don't have PayPal that's why I'm not a member yet. The pic has to be linked from the album just like the potm contest I just always did that on a computer I can't figure out how to do it with the app. I'm Probaly missing something really easy I know it! Lol

Crystal A said:
Yes that is how I have been doing it. The problem is my photo bucket is full and we can't delete them any more so I can't use the little plus button anymore. Now I have to figure out how to link pics from my album. Convict you are a member so your photo bucket has more space. I don't have PayPal that's why I'm not a member yet. The pic has to be linked from the album just like the potm contest I just always did that on a computer I can't figure out how to do it with the app. I'm Probaly missing something really easy I know it! Lol

Yea as far as linking to pics or articles from the app I have no clue. I've tried figuring it out but no luck yet.

Crystal, unfortunately I do not know of any way to easily do it from the app.

Doh! Ah well it's okay. The hubby is away with the laptop for a bit so when he comes back watch out there will be a sudden influx of pics from me. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom