Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oi!oi!oi!
img_1061453_0_9b862ccdd067ac57aa65c5d5c516a288.jpg

Last edited:
HAHAHA, only just found this thread!

Anyone out there tried bald eagle :p (or in Canada, Beaver?):zook:
Are we the only country that eats our national animals?

Kangaroo = Really lean - tastes similar to buffalo
Emu = tastes like chicken but is more like steak texture
Crocodile = fishy chicken
Koala = tastes like pork rubbed in eucalyptus oil :p (joke)

Anytime is beer time. Time of day is no restriction - (good ol days of beer n weet-bix for breakfast!)

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

Anytime is beer time. Time of day is no restriction - (good ol days of beer n weet-bix for breakfast!)

what do you mean the old days? Was I supposed to stop doing that?

Next thing you'll tell me is that I'm not allowed to get smashed at the Boxing Day test and drive home :D (better clarify, I am joking)

If we are even caught with Bald Eagle feathers, we would have the FBI on us in a heartbeat!!! LOL. And I do know people here who eat emu, I am not one of them though lol.

Hahaha, you are so right dkpate. They would swarm us if we even touched a bald eagle, they would kill us if we ate 1. I have had buffalo, alligator, and crocidile. I had a friend that ate emu, but i have had ostrich. I now hate you since you said you ate a Koala. That is horrible. :slurp:

I'm Aussie, though I've lived out of the country for nearly 20 years. I will be returning around the end of this year though, which I'm really looking forward to.

Tony

what do you mean the old days? Was I supposed to stop doing that?

Next thing you'll tell me is that I'm not allowed to get smashed at the Boxing Day test and drive home :D (better clarify, I am joking)
I guess it's time for "Vegemite" adult dosage.........

I now hate you since you said you ate a Koala. That is horrible. :slurp:

HAHAHAHA That's funny, I was joking about eating koala (hence the joke in brackets), they would be mighty chewy :)

Here's a random fact: a large majority of Koalas have chlamydia - so you wouldn't want to eat one anyway!

Back
Top Bottom