Baby Corydoras!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Powers5580

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So, I woke up this morning said hello to my fish and what do I see, a tiny little Cory cat. I look around some more and find another. I'm doing a water change today so maybe I will find more. I wasn't trying to breed them but I think it may have happened when my tank had the short time to go to about 65 degrees when the New England weather switched from 70 to North Eqastern snow storm, where I didn't have a heater in for the summer.

Very exciting!

First 2 pics are the baby's and the last one the baby is on the right with the drift wood and the potential mommy is on the skull

Blurry I know I can't seem to get a good pic

Sorry for the confusion of different posters... He's my bf and I was on the iPad added pics with my iPhone ha

Attachments

• image-1997238896.jpg
    image-1997238896.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 140
  • image-1227411491.jpg
    image-1227411491.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 130
  • image-66506745.jpg
    image-66506745.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 120
Omigosh cory babies are the cutest! I have a little baby julii and I want to pick it up and kiss it it's so cute! :lol:

I never found eggs, I just woke up one morning and saw babies scurrying around the bottom savaging for food and I was like omg! And I texted my fiancé at work with a picture ha I was so excited. I still only have seen two at once so I'm not sure if there are more.

Back
Top Bottom