Baby crab

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pyly220

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This baby crab came with my live rocks and I would like to know if anybody could ID him he is like a cream color legs are kind of like hairy and the tips of both front claws are black. And if he is a good guy or not good my fish tank. Thank

pyly220 said:
this baby crab came with my live rocks and i would like to know if anybody could id him he is like a cream color legs are kind of like hairy and the tips of both front claws are black. And if he is a good guy or not good my fish tank. Thank

image-3097259781.jpg

image-2893820163.jpg

Can you get us a clearer pic, looks like it could be a porcelain anemone crab but it's hard to tell if it is it's good

Actually looks more like a box crab. Do you have any coral or anemones in your aquarium?

No all I have is live rocks and dead corals. Is he bad for the tank I am planing to add more stuff like fish ect

I am going to see if he comes out again and I will take another picture

The main thing with them is they renovate. I had one in a FOWLR tank, and it redecorated every. Just depends on the species and size.

Sorry I was thinking it was hairy but no here are the new pics

image-451581112.jpg

image-1404017141.jpg

image-4262711146.jpg

Back
Top Bottom