Backgrounds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CanadianWaters

Aquarium Advice Addict
After setting up my filter, heater, lights and light timer I have all my plug ins filled and am using an extension cord. Unfortunealty people can see this trail of cords behind my tank when they look through. I have seen backgrounds that you can put to the back of your tank. Do others like these? Certain brand to look for? Things I should know?

After setting up my filter, heater, lights and light timer I have all my plug ins filled and am using an extension cord. Unfortunealty people can see this trail of cords behind my tank when they look through. I have seen backgrounds that you can put to the back of your tank. Do others like these? Certain brand to look for? Things I should know?

On my ten gallon i used an old T-shirt cut to size now its painted black so is my 55g still in progress and once my 125g is finished resealing ill be painting that too along with my 5g black background makes colors really pop an old T-shirt or black garbage bag would work or look at your lfs for backgrounds i would do black up to you though

I used a background that I got from the LFS. I just blended my aquascaping into it.

Attachments

• Driftwood done small.jpg
    Driftwood done small.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom