Beck's 29g BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks great. How's the stylo doing??

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Love it! My clown hosts my magnet glass cleaner. Bites it when I clean the glass. Lol

Fish are friends not food!

Haha at least they are hosting
Bribo, stylo is good. I think it's doing ok. Blooming but very very slow at growing. Much slower than the Monti but again stable, which is what is more important. Was considering a nem but hosting a zoo is good ebough

Yeah my ora purple is growing quite slowly as well... That's good to hear everything is doing well though!

Bribo, heading to CTE tomorrow. Don't know what I'm gonna get but might pick up another powerhead just because I feel like the flow could improve. Here is a recent pic. What do you think I should get? Obviously top corals which is the reason for the extra powerhead. Thanks man
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1406385036.039667.jpg

Maybe a birdsnest or if you're feeling up for it an acro :)

Looks great! Nem looks a little bleached but he should color back up in your tank :)

It's a fluorescent bubble. Supposed to be white. Different? Yes! But don't have anything white? Contrast looks good though IMO

It's a fluorescent bubble. Supposed to be white. Different? Yes! But don't have anything white? Contrast looks good though IMO

No such thing. That looks like a nem in rough shape. Keep your params rock steady and acclimate it slowly to your lighting and it should pull through

I'm sure he will regain his color in your tank man. Just give him time.

Bribo, it was like blinded by the lights. I saw it and was like **** white BTA gotta have it. Never hit my thought pattern that it could be bleached. Very disappointed in them to sell me this. I know I'm not an expert but I should've known better

Lfs tanks aren't the best for nems, healthy specimens can be hard to find. I've always had best luck with online vendors for them.

And big Bre I've looked online and seen numerous BTAs. Never interested until I saw this in person. I'm kicking myself right now. Half my tank is liveaquaria. I should've known better

Cte is usually pretty good with livestock. I'm surprised they had a bleached nem.

Back
Top Bottom