Been to Winnipeg a thousand times but finally saw THIS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LydiaGreen

Aquarium Advice Regular
http://www.icm-corp.com/club.htm

I know it's a saltwater tank but, it was SO wonderful! The green moray eel was HUGE - 6 feet long I think. And a honeycomb eel and three kinds of puffers, assorted tangs, groupers, damsels, clowns! We were there two and a half hours and I didn't touch a single slot machine -- just stared at the fish and the aquarium and tried to figure out their filtration systems and power heads... WOW. If anyone ever gets to Winnipeg, they NEED to see this!

Nice..
they likely had plenty of space to hide the central filtration system and most likely used a closed loop for flow rather then "power heads" just BIG PUMPS moving water from one place to another.. pipe openings would be pretty easy to hide in that setup..:D
It reminds me of a few of the big aquariums ive seen.. :D The shed aquarium in chicago has a great shark tank..

Reef Headquarters in Townsville, Qeensland, Austalia has an awesome preditor set up and a huge Barrier Reef setup too..... Realy impressive.. On the highly recomended list.

Back
Top Bottom