Best Way Starting Guppy Farm?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishbreeder

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Whats the best way to start a guppy farm? Right now i only have 5 guppy. 2 lyri Tail male, 1 corba male , and 2 assorted female.
One recently had fry. (Only 6) I'm waiting for the next batch of the other female. I know there's more male and they need more female.

3 female guppy fry is growing atm. About 5 week old and looking great.

Whats the best way to start a guppy farm? Right now i only have 5 guppy. 2 lyri Tail male, 1 corba male , and 2 assorted female.
One recently had fry. (Only 6) I'm waiting for the next batch of the other female. I know there's more male and they need more female.

3 female guppy fry is growing atm. About 5 week old and looking great.

How big is your tank? Because as soon as they start breeding they won't stop. I would get more adult females from the LFS because even when farming you don't want inbreeding. What's your overall plan? Farming isn't easy and you must think it through. Be careful why you wish for... :)

guppy

It's a 30 gallon tank and my plan is for showing off their color. I was thinking about buying 15 more female and 5 male.

Back
Top Bottom