Betta fish not eating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish_lover

Aquarium Advice Freak
It's been 8 days and my betta hasn't eaten yet , she looks healthy ( except she either is a wild betta or just has stress stripes ) and she is in a 5 gallon sterelite container right now with silk plants and a heater , none of my bettas i have ever did this so I don't know what to do . And when I got here at peters tropical fish she was with other girl bettas , and Im thinking of getting a 10 gallon so I can start a girl sorority and put her In there and see if she gets better .

It's been 8 days and my betta hasn't eaten yet , she looks healthy ( except she either is a wild betta or just has stress stripes ) and she is in a 5 gallon sterelite container right now with silk plants and a heater , none of my bettas i have ever did this so I don't know what to do . And when I got here at peters tropical fish she was with other girl bettas , and Im thinking of getting a 10 gallon so I can start a girl sorority and put her In there and see if she gets better .

Try feeding a live food. (brine shrimp, black worm, bloodworm, etc,) If she still is not eating, there may be a problem with the tank or the setup is not to her liking or the fish is sick and should be treated. My guess is that she just isn't used to the food you are feeding followed by illness as #2 choice.

Hope this helps (y)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom