Betta or Goldfish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would go with a betta , no contest. Much more personality, easier to care for, and you
Don't need as big a tank. They Definetly are my favorite fish! Here are mine:

image-3557018873.jpg

Here's my male, raja, smiling for the camara

image-398423218.jpg

And prim, my female, posing

Attachments

• image-406137650.jpg
    image-406137650.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 72
  • image-3279136583.jpg
    image-3279136583.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 76
I have to disagree that bettas have more personality than goldfish, but they are easier to care for.

I would go with a betta , no contest. Much more personality, easier to care for, and you
Don't need as big a tank. They Definetly are my favorite fish! Here are mine:

Here's my male, raja, smiling for the camara

And prim, my female, posing

Oh my gosh Prim is absolutely gorgeous! Like a little snowflake

Goldfish :) I think they are WAAYYY cuter and have more personality. But research a lot before getting either.

Attachments

• image-277480029.jpg
    image-277480029.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 59
I'd vote for the goldfish. Tons of personality btw. I wouldn't keep one by itself though. They're to social to be kept alone imo. Bettas on the other hand are loners.

So far everyone who owns a Betta votes for Bettas (more personality!) and all the Goldie keepers vote for goldfish (more personality!)..

I would do a Betta if you are a fire or earth sign of the zodiac, and choose a goldfish if you are air or water sign. Ta-Da!

So far everyone who owns a Betta votes for Bettas (more personality!) and all the Goldie keepers vote for goldfish (more personality!)..

I would do a Betta if you are a fire or earth sign of the zodiac, and choose a goldfish if you are air or water sign. Ta-Da!

LOL! best answer yet!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom