Big window to the sea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yea guys, i live about 20 min from it so when i go in the next few months, after the crowds die down, ill be posting some pics.

3 1/2 hour drive for me. May have to make a road trip soon to see the uncle in Atlanta I never have visited. :)

I want to see the skimmer that is taking that whale poop out of the water. 8O How would you like to clean that thing up. Relax I am a pro...I have kids. :bandit:

there was a video clip somewhere that showed the dump systems they have for waste... it was awesome... year passes for an adult are like 45 bucks... not bad at all

amaizing what can happen when someone with enough money drops 200million :)

So where did a landlocked city get all that saltwater? It's city water chemically treated with a product that's available at most pet stores.
"Most aquariums located on a coast don't use the water. It's usually too polluted," Swanagan explained. "Most have to use [the product] 'Instant Ocean,' you have to make the water."

Free advertising for IO-time for a another "what's the best salt mix" thread... :p .

Back
Top Bottom