BIO Booster/Cloudy water remover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BlackMagic

Aquarium Advice Freak
whats a good BIO Booster brand you use that have work for you?

and another thing, whats a good Cloudy Water remover you use that have work for you?

there r so many brand.

As far as bio-boosters go. I've had great success with Seachem Stability and Nutrafin Cycle. I wouldn't worry about the cloudy water yet. A lot of times after your cycle is set and your water quality is in top shape your water will clear on its own. If after your cycle is set the water remains cloudy, try Seachem Clarity. It will cloud the water worse after putting it in the tank, but that's normal. In an hour or two the water will be crystal clear, but make sure you rinse off the filter cartridges (Not the biosponge or whatever your filter has) to remove all the particles. Keep in mind that this is a temperary fix and after 24-48 hours the particles will reappear. This product is mainly for diagnosing the problem you are having, although I have had a couple cases where the water didn't cloud back up

python_no_spill.jpg

+1

If you keep adding chemicals to clear water or boost bacteria you're not taking the cause of the problems head on. You're just giving it a quick fix.

Cycle your tank properly, with out fish. Use your bio additive and either dead feeders or raw shrimp.

Cloudy water: do water changes. Simple, effective and great for the fish.

Back
Top Bottom