Bio Clarifier shrimp safe??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

earhtmother

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am moving my shrimp from a 30g to a 40g, keeping all the plants, cholla & *trees* but changing the substrate from large pebbles which are a PITA to clean as they collect crap between them WAY to easy, even with food dishes. I am wondering if the packets of Bio Magnetic Clarifier liquid that came with the gravel are shrimp safe as the water is distinctly murky right now. I know it is *fish* safe but I'm a little more paranoid about adding *chemicals* to my shrimp tank.

Which one, I have used the ones in the bags of Eco-Complete and also which also is CaribSea and the SW version and all shrimp seem A-okay.

Perfect it is CaribSea so that's good to know. Between the stupid Chilies I was told were shrimp friendly[emoji34][emoji25][emoji34][emoji25][emoji34][emoji25] and the Assasin Snails my colony *seems* horribly depleted from what I can see so I'm super paranoid about getting this *new* tank as perfect as possible. I'm hoping when I start moving everyone theres fry hiding in the moss I haven't seen, but not holding my breath.

I always throw the leftovers into a bucket / or leave in the old tank with a bubbler and some Prime to help mitigate any nitrates, just in case I happen to see any babies moving around later.

Often done cup by cup checking for shrimp fry.

Hope you get some rest.

Yeah I'm actually going to leave the 30g up and running a week or so once I think I've moved everyone *just in case*

Back
Top Bottom