Biocube 29 first sw adventure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:) it's awesome to see new stuff found another little one like 5 minutes ago lol

Yea I can't wait for that...I'm sure I'll be glued to it like a kid on Christmas morning lol

Looking like a good start. I have a 14 gallon biocube I have been running and I love it. I just upgraded to led lights and I am in love with them! I just made a new thread with a couple of pics go check it out. If you have any questions let me know. Happy reefing!

I appreciate it guys :) and will post more pics as it progresses...I love these cubes!!! Adding my first fish this weekend can't wait!

I saw this guy in the LFS patiently waiting to load his brand new 180 with stand and hood...made my mouth water a lil bit lol. Ahh the dreams we have...

You should try 4-5 red
Egged hermits, they are cheap as dirt and are great at cleaning up and are really fun to watch

I'm looking at gobies just haven't decided on a particular one...I have a few hermits, blue leg and I want to say Mexican hermits?? Lol. All weekend I've spent hours watching these guys lol it's very addictive :)

I'm looking at gobies just haven't decided on a particular one...I have a few hermits, blue leg and I want to say Mexican hermits?? Lol. All weekend I've spent hours watching these guys lol it's very addictive :)

Alot of gobys are hard to care for so do your research

Blennies are also cool, they are mostly all good in a 29 and have quite the personality. They are easy to care for and some are priced pretty well.

If I were to pick now I'd have to pick the Orange striped prawn goby...that's what they called it. I think it's also called Randall's goby or something like that

Back
Top Bottom