Blue ram purchase

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have many gold rams and they are awesome, ime they are less aggressive than the blues. Also you are right about the ph. Stable is the most important thing

I actually like gold rams better than blues! They are beautiful.
I have 0 experience with them, but I have heard they are slightly more hardy than German, but are from the same family so they can and will interbreed if they pair up that way.

I have 0 experience with them, but I have heard they are slightly more hardy than German, but are from the same family so they can and will interbreed if they pair up that way.

Hmmm good to know! I think I definitely have a pair of blues. Since I added new fish and fed them one has pink belly and black lower fin tips and the other has neither but has very blue back half of body

Not only from the same family, same species just genetics at work

Hmmm good to know! I think I definitely have a pair of blues. Since I added new fish and fed them one has pink belly and black lower fin tips and the other has neither but has very blue back half of body

Looking at your pics again one could be a male. I can see then pairing up

Same with the electric blues and the long fins. Rheu are just genetic Variations. Who knows what will be available in another 10 years or so.

Back
Top Bottom