Boat or corals??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you get the boat then sell the tank as it will suffer from lack of attention. GL...:)

You've seen the bumper stickers that say "you can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers...." my bumper sticker says..."you can have my sw tank when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

Makes me shiver just thinking about NOT having a tank.....No way!

With all the tanks and stuff you are buying you should just get an aquarium large enough that you could launch the boat on it. (maybe a 1,000,000 gallon display) LOL just kidding.

Just a thought and please do think I'm trying to be ugly.... I'm just thinking out loud and I like to try and see things from both sides... But Do you ever think that your hubby might feel the same way about his boat? ;)

Actually, he's not one of those really die hard boat-type people. I bought it for him (alright, there! I said it!!) in hopes that he could develop a hobby (other than work).

:silly:

gotta love those acans, i think its time i find one for sale lol

it sounds like its time for you to buy more acans lol

Hey there MsBean! I got some news for you.... Are you ready for this... K I Started my Support Group Thread! :) Now his new hobby could be that? The Link to it is in my Signature.

Also, I was thinking. You could give him a hobby and make him "Think" He's working... K so by looking at your pics of your tank you could do a little fragging and sell them... Then tell him that you need him to do the book keeping part of it. And maybe to keep a spreadsheet of the levels for your tank? Just a thought.

My husband + spreadsheet = major debacle

He's never been much for computer 'stuff' let alone trying to figure out MS Excel spreadsheet.

He's the brawn in the family......

If I wasn't all the way across the country I'd do the bottom paint for you....I do mine every year. And I'm sure I'd be a lot cheaper than the boatyard. Plus I could drool over your tank when I was done!

If I wasn't all the way across the country I'd do the bottom paint for you....I do mine every year. And I'm sure I'd be a lot cheaper than the boatyard. Plus I could drool over your tank when I was done!

Yikes! I just paid out $1852 for the bottom paint and another $658 to replace the shifting cable......I could have bought another aquarium for that!!

I'd give you choice of my corals.....how about coming over for a visit?

LOL!

So I'm guessing with temps in the 90s today, and not a cloud in the sky (this is Western WA folks - it only does this like 3 times a year... or at least that's what we want people to believe!) ... I'm thinkin' you're not cursing the boat much - hmmmmm?

lol i heard the same line on the news today washington eh

SSSHHHH!!! I felt terrible yesterday....had to call in sick. I only forgot one thing....hard to call in sick and come back with a sunburn. Yikes!

Back
Top Bottom