Body Modification

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mumma.of.two

Aquarium Advice Obsessed
Thought I'd start a thread for the discussion and show off of body modifications.
Post your pictures of your tattoos, piercings, dermals, etc!

image-1502534959.jpg

I've got my ears pierced three times up each lobe and the first set are stretched up 1 gauge/7mm. My goal size is 00 gauge/10mm. It's taken me 7 months to get to this stage from 16 gauge. I also have two helix piercings, my nostril and my navel done.

I have one tattoo. It's a shamrock on my foot.

image-1169627807.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have pictures right now but I have;
My ears pierced 4 in one and 3 in another
My tongue (lost a bet between friends lol)
That's it for piercings, too scared to get anything else done
I have tattoos, my favorite one is my wolf with wings on my right back/solder representing my guardian Angel, I also have my daughters name on the back of my neck and two Harley Davidson bar and shields one on my arm and one on my back. Those are for some friends that i've lost.
Its an addiction lol

butterfly_koi said:
I don't have pictures right now but I have;
My ears pierced 4 in one and 3 in another
My tongue (lost a bet between friends lol)
That's it for piercings, too scared to get anything else done
I have tattoos, my favorite one is my wolf with wings on my right back/solder representing my guardian Angel, I also have my daughters name on the back of my neck and two Harley Davidson bar and shields one on my arm and one on my back. Those are for some friends that i've lost.
I also have 4 buck tracks going up my right side. Its an addiction lol

I'd love to see some pics if you can get some! I almost got my tongue pieced when I was 17 but chickened out last minute. Lol. I've got so many ideas for more tattoos but it's getting the time and the money. My husbands tattooist doesn't allow children in the studio (not even waiting room). It took me 12 months just to get up there to have my first one done.

I hear ya on the money issue lol

Ok so here are two of mine,
View attachment 107290
This is my daughters nickname "Tay" we've called her that since birth.
This is one of my bar and shields on my left arm
View attachment 107291
I need to get it touched up though.

It its hard trying to take a picture of my back so I'll just post the drawing I did for it instead lol until I get a picture
View attachment 107292

And tongue piercings don't hurt, slides through like butter! :D

I have tattoos 3 jellyfish, a dolphin, a seahorse, 3 fish which my husband says look like guppies! And an angel of my son on my leg I'm not allowed anymore lol

I have both ears pierced twice, had tongue pierced but had to take it out. Belly button pierced tattoos a rose with barbed wire on my left shoulder and a butterfly with vines and flowers on my lower back. Can't get pics at the moment my hubby at work and obviously tats are on my back.

Let's see, I have

7 tattoos and no more piercings except my ears (body rejected all the piercings.)

1) kanji for "wicked" on the back of my neck

2) heart with a blue rose, a dagger through it and a banner that says "pain" above my right breast

3) a black widow on a web on my left calf

4) a small black rose on my left calf

5) a bunch of blue roses on the outer side of my right calf

6) a dragon's hand(?) holding a crystal ball on the outer side of my right calf

7) a Giger Xenomorph (Alien movie) on the inside on my right calf

I have a medusa and both my nostrils pierced. I also have a buuuuunch of tattoos.

Attachments

• image-4169153710.jpg
    image-4169153710.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 64
  • image-1907869081.jpg
    image-1907869081.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 52
butterfly_koi said:
How badly does it hurt to get the nose done? I've always wondered

For me least painful out if ears, navel and nose. Barely felt a thing. They use a really small gauge needle, usually 20g, so it's just like a little pinch then it's over.

butterfly_koi said:
How badly does it hurt to get the nose done? I've always wondered

I got both my nostrils done at the same time and the 2nd one hurt WAY more than the first.

Mumma.of.two said:
For me least painful out if ears, navel and nose. Barely felt a thing. They use a really small gauge needle, usually 20g, so it's just like a little pinch then it's over.

I still don't think I could do it :D
It would freak me out to have someone shove a needle through my nostril.

Back
Top Bottom