Boring tank? Need help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Charlie.636

Aquarium Advice Activist
My tank has been set up 8 months. 30gallon. Doing very well. I have 2 clownfish, 1 lawnmower blenny, cleaner shrimp, 3 snails and around 20 hermits. For corals I have some green star polyp and button polyp that are both doing good!

So Id like to have lots of color and it be a nice reef tank. What can I add or do?

Thinking of swaping out the huge rock on the right side for a bunch of smaller pieces?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1391276482388.jpg
    1391276482388.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 118
I'm in the same boat (but with a 20). I just add frags that I like as I come across them (making sure they're right for the tank first). Over time, they grow and add lots of color.

Add neon colored frags and other cool looking exotic corals it'll help a lot. Plus the more love rock the better.

Yeah what kind of corals do you have there

I just added a cardinal fish. So now ill be adding more rock and corals. Maybe a bit more clean up crew

I have two colt corals a Kenya tree a star polyp some anthelia 2 toadstools a blastos some palys, a uma, a mushroom, a green fuzzy anemone, birds nest, armor of god, devils armor, and Armageddon, bam bams, zombie eyes, some wars, fire and I've and like 3 unknown

I dont know if my tank is ready for all them. Do you think?

Back
Top Bottom