Boyu Chiller- I need a manual PLEASE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jragozzino

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I recently bought a LN-5800 chiller made by Boyu, unfortunately I misplaced the user manual, and despite the overly simplistic user interface which includes nothing more than a "Set" button and a couple arrows used to select specific temp targets, I simply cannot seem to correctly set the chiller at my desired temp.

If someone knows where I may be able to locate this manual online, I would be really greatful....if not, perhaps someone has a bit of experience with this particular line of chillers, and would be willing to simply post a few easy steps used to correctly set the target temp and start the chiller.

I have reached out to the company and heard nothing back yet unfortunately

Thanks!

That's really helpful. And I don't have a problem making sense of Spanish......there is only one small little problem I'm afraid.....the model of the chiller I khave is not the C series as in this one. But the big-dog LN-5800, it's 2HP and quite a bit larger than this one....I gotta think that wherever this one originated from also would have a info on the LN series, so I think I'll try my luck in asking the person who posted the original in the reef corner page. Anyway, thanks a lot for your help.

Back
Top Bottom