For Sale: Bristlenose Plecos/Assassin Snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kama55

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a spawn of brown bristlenose plecos that are ready for new homes. I have both longfin and shortfin available. The mother is a longfin albino and the father is a shortfin L-144. Most of the shortfins are 2+ inches. The longfins are 1+ inches.

$2 for shortfins
$4 for longfins
$2 for assassin snail

Shipping will be priority in insulated box with heat pack from 15357. Shipping cost is $15.

Trades are also welcome. Mainly looking for shrimp right now.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393287495.481459.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393287531.614647.jpg

I want one but we are in the after math of an ice storm so shipping isn't gonna be safe for a while :(

If interested in just snails or only 1-2 plecos, contact me, shipping will be cheaper.

Are you able to identify any male longfins? I'm looking for a match for the presumed female longfin that I have. Thanks!

If y'all are worried about shipping or the quality of the fish they are amazing! Beautiful and healthy!!! This is the one she sent me the other day!! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395438910.902913.jpg

I was moving the driftwood to get a better picture and she decided I needed cleaning

Only the males get the big bushy nose? Easy to tell the males from females as juveniles?

Back
Top Bottom