Brittle starfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Breezyrae

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys ! Today when I got home I moved my LR, and found a tiny purple/maroon banded brittle starfish! Or atleast that's what I think it is. It matches the coraline on the LR. As my tank is quite new, I was wondering how I can keep it alive, if it's a good indication my tank is healthy etc. Any info Is welcome. Also found was a tiny little snail of some sort

as far as i know it will feed off the live rock and pods from the current tank set-up. what is the snail like?
i love hitchhikers lol u never know what ur gonna get!

Well, I don't have any fish in it yet, it's basically live rock and live sand. Haven't put a food source in there yet that's why I'm worried, I don't kno if I should? I'm gonna see if I can google the snail now! Definitely awesome to get hitch hikers, can't wait to see if I get more!

Mouth-Brooder-Fanatic said:
i have never seen anything like it, but it doesnt seem stripey like a colonista :S sorry x

Actually it does have that pattern, but its really hard to tell with my phones camera. I will try to take better pics

Back
Top Bottom