Bronx??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cornstar said:
Yeah, I found it hard to locate anyone from NYC here. There was a guy from NY but from upstate, so it didn't count.

Yea I know bx here.

Has anyone ever bought cichlids from the person on Craiglist located in Pelham, Bronx?

The guy seems to have a variety but it just seems too far and I don't know if it is worth the distance.

Cornstar said:
Has anyone ever bought cichlids from the person on Craiglist located in Pelham, Bronx?

The guy seems to have a variety but it just seems too far and I don't know if it is worth the distance.

If its Vinny he's the man!!! He takes very well care of his fishes. Know everything there is to know about them he's a little weird but he's a genius!! Lol btw the prices are great too.

yeah, I seen him post a lot of posts on craiglist. Have you ever bought any fish from him? Knows if he offers discount on bulk buys?

Cornstar said:
yeah, I seen him post a lot of posts on craiglist. Have you ever bought any fish from him? Knows if he offers discount on bulk buys?

I never bought I'm into exotic community fishes like angel dicus but I did go to his house with a friend and he does work with u if u buy by the bulk. Very good prices. Fishes was healthy too.

Cornstar said:
Hm, is his house some shady place because I'm never really fond of going into people's houses.

Nah not at all he's like 4 ft tall lmao u have nothing to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom