Brookster's new new new dual sat+ build - bml pg. 78

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This tank is not pleasing right now....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm over it... ree rescape coming...
Oh and the starts appear to be in full meltdown mode again...haha... why not right?

Oh and the starts appear to be in full meltdown mode again...haha... why not right?

Lol well I wish you good luck in your re-rescape!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You want some?? I have alot of extra stars and if I send you some will still have some left over for a raok.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You want some?? I have alot of extra stars and if I send you some will still have some left over for a raok.

No thanks! Appreciate it:) see what happens.. there are lots of plants our there i havnt killed yet..

I'll post pics tommorow, it's really pretty ok.. I'm just antsy...

True tankster.... Wanna get yo hands wet.... I know that illness. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Whats the BML running at now a days?

Funny... apparently it was at 80% fir the last... month? 2? I must have hit the dial, there is so much going on under the tanks I lose sight of the inner workings sometimes.. it's at 65% now..

Was there a significant change in plant mass or has the plant mass been gradually increasing? Check you Co2 make sure you have a good bubble rate (I know its hard to count with our setups mines been going like 7 bps(ish))

Was there a significant change in plant mass or has the plant mass been gradually increasing? Check you Co2 make sure you have a good bubble rate (I know its hard to count with our setups mines been going like 7 bps(ish))

Not really, I did cram some roots tabs in through the thatched root.system..co2 needed a tweak.. can't tell by the pics, leaves look a little scraggly up close though.

Attachments

• 1437217440155.jpg
    1437217440155.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 77
Not on this tank, well maybe... im waiting to here on a home loan, if it goes through all tanks down and new ones to come.. aqueon 40b on sale til aug..8th at petco. The bml would fit it perfectly..

Not on this tank, well maybe... im waiting to here on a home loan, if it goes through all tanks down and new ones to come.. aqueon 40b on sale til aug..8th at petco. The bml would fit it perfectly..

I have a soft place in my little heart for the 40b...good luck with the loan Brookster

sit in silence...

I have a soft place in my little heart for the 40b...good luck with the loan Brookster

sit in silence...

They're pretty epic.. i could do alot at this point in the game.. the aqueon are so fresh and so clean..

You can buy the tank now since it's on sale, and set it up when you move.

Good luck with the loan

You can buy the tank now since it's on sale, and set it up when you move.

Good luck with the loan

That's the plan.. i want to have tanks set up and running in the new place prior to teardown of the old..I'll wait a bit to buy it though. Still considering a 50, same footprint just 3 inches taller.

Back
Top Bottom