Brookster's new new new dual sat+ build - bml pg. 78

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy valentine's day my friends!!!I know it's not roses and chocolates but I just gotta say... dem reds:D
Ps- sorry fresh... bml dreams for you tonight..
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1423918772172.jpg
    1423918772172.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 70
  • 1423918783695.jpg
    1423918783695.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 1423918800397.jpg
    1423918800397.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 70
  • 1423918810212.jpg
    1423918810212.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 74
Lookin great Brookster! That BML is treating you real well! Thats the Dutch model correct?

Lookin great Brookster! That BML is treating you real well! Thats the Dutch model correct?

Thanks b! I'm loving this thing! I'm not really sure exactly which model it is but it was explained to me as very similar to dutch model.. i want another... like sk3llys with the purple leds..

Spectacular photos and results with that BML. The Ammania 'Bonsai' looks great.

Thanks man! I have this tiny erio that won't grow up but splits like blyxa in there, I'm tempted to kick the bml up to 100% to give it a hand... than again.. it'll probably just ruin everything... have you heard or dealt with downoi bleaching out or losing its lush green look??

Happy valentine's day my friends!!!I know it's not roses and chocolates but I just gotta say... dem reds:D
Ps- sorry fresh... bml dreams for you tonight..

Happy Valentine's day! Hope you had a good one!

? Diana Lee ?
? the St. Augustine Redhead ?

Yeah I'm not too sure about the erio species since I haven't tried any yet. But from what I read when I did consider getting some, was that they're difficult. So pat yourself on the shoulder for keeping it alive at least. ;) Sorry I couldn't help. I'd research threads on it and see what other hobbyists are reporting works best and emulate those conditions.. But I'm sure you know that.

Not sure about the downoi either. Maybe it's deficient in nutrients in some way.

He is teasing us... and showing off that back glass :whistle:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Full tank shot request..!!

Here you go thumps, I've been sick all week and this tank gets its loving on tuesday. No make up.. in a bathrobe.. here she is...disregard the buce log resting in the star patch.. it's temporary.. trying a few different methods to grow this outrageously overpriced plant that I foolishly purchased.. i should attach a breathalyzer to my paypal account...

Attachments

• 1424008244155.jpg
    1424008244155.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 1424008257824.jpg
    1424008257824.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 81
Thanks folks! Appreciate the kind words. I'll be happier once that cyperus helferi makes an appearance in the middle there. I really think it's going to tie the whole back together.

Very nice tanks brook!! Bruce ain't doing so well?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Phenomenal. Don't know half of what you guys are talking about but seems to be serving you well. Jealous!!
Gonna need some help on my next build. I'll start a thread now ;)

Thanks folks! Appreciate the kind words. I'll be happier once that cyperus helferi makes an appearance in the middle there. I really think it's going to tie the whole back together.

One thing about Cyperus helferi is that it took mine FOREVER to establish. I don't know if that has been your case. Make sure you don't move it like me though, or you'll be waiting a long time. I agree that it will tie the back of your tank together.

Go Reds!

Back
Top Bottom