BRS GROUP BUY march 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquaman024

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
If you are interested in a bulk reef group buy for next week (march 12) send me a pm with your last name and email.

theres no average scott, its on an item to item basis. some items may get oyu 20% off, some may not have a discount. its based partially on if the manufacturer of that individual product allows it
sadlly aquaman, my "fish tank" money came right after the last group buy. and assuming there wouldn't be another one, I bought from them:(( if you still have my info, count me in. im sure I could always buy something

How does this work? If I sign up do I just order on the 12 th and the discount comes up automatically?

when you sign up, the corresponding info goes over to BRS, which they in turn register the group buy date (which is 7 days from the start date) and they enter in the members emails that are associated with that group buy. once the group buy starts, when you log into your BRS account, itll say "group buy member" at the top. at that point, youll see any and all discounts reflected at the item description screen. its pretty simple and straight forward. oh and you can order anytime within those 7 days.

Thanks for this..made my order yesterday, it was shipped, and will be at my house on Friday :)

Back
Top Bottom