New to you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mud puppy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all,

I have currently been in the hobby for 2 years but growing up my father had both salt and freshwater tanks so I'm not completely new to this. My first tank is a 40 gallon breeder with fine sand substrate, java fern, moss balls filtered by a fluval 407 and sponge filter stocked with 2 adult male axololts. My second tank is a 32 gallon fluval flex with fulval stratum substrate, anubias, drift wood, filtration is built in but I have added a small sponge filter and the tank is stocked with F1 betta Ideii fry, 2 plecostomus' and 4 snails. I decided to join this group because I have occasionally found myself with questions that have gone unanswered and thought this group could help answer those questions when they arise. I am currently helping a friend do a fishless cycle since Ive had great success in this in the past and some of her parameter results aren't making sense to me so I thought this group might have the answers we are both seeking. Anywhoo I'm glad to be here and look forward to learning more and getting to know you all better! Picture below for tax ?

Attachments

• 20230624_172410.jpg
    20230624_172410.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 20
My wild betta pair unfortunately died after a battle with ich...I only have their fry now. They are betta Ideii which are mouthbrooders.

Back
Top Bottom