Bubbler for inside the tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mark Hewitt

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Up until now I've had a Hydro Ario 1 pump to create bubbles in the tank

product_thumb.php

It has a pump which sits inside the tank with just an airline outside, which means it's much quieter than any external air pump I've tried.

But my unit packed up yesterday and I'm wondering if there is any other product out there which does a similar job? Or should I just go ahead and buy a replacement?!

Most powerheads come with a piece of air tubing that you can put on so that you can inject bubbles into the outflow. Most people just run them without the tubing attached so there is no bubbles.

Oh ok. I didn't realize that was all that pump did. I'm not too sure I've ever seen anything like that (I haven't been looking either so...).

I was just looking at whisper air pumps, not sure if it is anything you would be interested in or not but I plan on trying one because the air pump I just hooked up to my 29 is louder than the **** filter... which is pretty loud right now lol

I did look at Whisper pumps but the only sites I can find selling them are in the USA. I think they might be sold here as TetraTec APS, but they are a different colour at least!

Back
Top Bottom