Bubbles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Teej

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi there.. I just wanted to share a funny story. I was told early on there there is no such thing as too much oxygen/air in ones tank... I had a few air raiders in my tank before making mediocer amounts. I was at the thrift store one say and I found one of thos medical air pumps for elderly people with breathing problems. IT was $5. I also noticed that the hookup for an air tube was not THAT much bigger than the aquarium tubes that I have been using.. and a new but of tubing should be stretchy enough that I can get it on with some assistance.. .and $5 for an air raider.. what a deal.. so I tested it out.. put out some air.. so I bought it. I hooked it up... Then I unhooked all of the other air raiders.. just had them all share this one pump. And I then split the ait between 2 tanks using various splitters... Check out my tank.. I have never seen one with so much air in it. I have 2 10 bubble stones and then some various indivigual stones.. all just using splitters. It looks amazing.. and the pump isn't; that loud. it is underneath ion the wooden stand hidden from view. Pics at http://photos.yahoo.com/udo78

You stud you. I was thinking of putting a "bubble wall" in the back of my tank, just for looks, but was wondering, would it benefit the fish as well?

Back
Top Bottom