Calculators

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nsu7

Aquarium Advice Activist
Has anyone else had any problems with the calculators, I coulndn't get the electrical costs, tank volume, or sand depth calculator to work on either of my computers.

We will add it to the list of things to work on that didnt quite work right after the update.

I couldnt get the reccomended fish size to work either it keeps saying select freshwater or saltwater and I did it a bunch of times.

All calculators are broken until further notice. The upgrade to the site should not have affected them as they are total custom code but somehow they are now broken. I cant see any legit reason why either so its going to take some digging and that will take time.

There where some unexpected bugs that we/I am trying to work out but they will return as quickly as I can get to them. In the two and a half months of testing a few bugs that now exist didnt show themselves to its been a frustrating few days since the relaunch.

Well thanks for sticking with us man. Could you post here when they are fixed? That would be great. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom