Calling all Oceanic aquarium owners...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

99RedSi

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I would be so grateful if somebody with a "Medium Oak" colored tank/stand/canopy (whichever of the 3 you have) made by Oceanic could post some pictures (distance and close-up) in a reply to this thread?? I'm debating on buying a canopy for my 55g but it's an older Oceanic "Nature's View" line in the same color. I just want to make sure the color itself hasn't become darker OR lighter since they discontinued the "Nature's View" aquariums (the canopy I'm looking to buy will be off their new line of 55g tanks but on my old 55g).

Thanks!!

I have a 58 gal Oceanic tank with medium oak trim and a matching Oceanic stand.
The first picture is of my Oceanic tank and stand right after I upgraded the lights. Note the difference in the oak color between the new AllGlass light fixture and the old Oceanic fixture, which is leaning against the stand to the right.

The second picture is of a 15 gal AllGlass with oak trim. It is the same color as the new light fixture on my 58 gal.

Hope this helps, keeping in mind that my pictures were taken with flash, color/contrast corrected, and that sometimes colors viewed on a monitor are not always dead on accurate. :wink:

Attachments

• tank02.jpg
    tank02.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 62
  • tank01.jpg
    tank01.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 84
Hi QTOFFER -

Thanks for the quick reply! I am curious as to when you bought your Oceanic 58g tank? Was it in the last year or two?

Thanks again

I bought the tank/stand combo new in November, 2003. The item number is 10130, if that helps too. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom