Can ich spread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The chalceus was my boyfriend's fish, his african cichlids were picking on it so I took it. He gets all his fish from either Fish R Us off Hwy 242 outside of Houston, and Ultimate Fish off 2920 in Spring, Tx. Ultimate Fish people are kind of pricey and not real friendly but they have amazing selection. Fish R Us, run by Jason is a GREAT store, good people, good fish.

I am dealing with ich now in my 20 gallon. Luckily I was setting up a new 55 gallon and had been moving a few fish per day before the ich started. I have 7 Molly & Platy with ich and I used to quick cure treatment (adding the medicine in two 48 increments and removing the carbon filter). Would it help to add salt and raise the temperature or should I just stick with trying the medicine?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

The chalceus was my boyfriend's fish, his african cichlids were picking on it so I took it. He gets all his fish from either Fish R Us off Hwy 242 outside of Houston, and Ultimate Fish off 2920 in Spring, Tx. Ultimate Fish people are kind of pricey and not real friendly but they have amazing selection. Fish R Us, run by Jason is a GREAT store, good people, good fish.
Whoa,i'll run by there soon,i'll message you when i do ;).

Back
Top Bottom