Can someone help me please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

izzycomosy

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have 2 large fish tanks but due to my husbands death I want to close one of them down,I have 5 clown loaches and 1 red tailed shark fish and some small tetras and black neons, in the 6ft tank and want to move these to my 4 ft tank as it is easier for me to maintain will any of these fish clash with my ciclid tank I have 4 large orange parrot fish and 3 angel fish and one very large cat fish and I would like to put them all in the one tank as I have had these fish for around 7 years and would hate to sell them on.
Thank you

I don't think the 4 foot tank is going to be big enough for the clown loaches. The tetras could become dinner for the angels I know my angel will eat anything that will fit in its mouth and if it doesn't fit he trys to make it fit.

I am sorry for your loss.

Tetras and neons wont make it with the cichlids.. as far as clown loaches, they shouldnt have a problem holding there own.. as long as they are around 5-6". If you cant keep the 6' tank.. id just take the clown loach, tetras's, and the neons to your lfs.

Sorry to hear about your hubby =(

Thank you for your response I will take them to the Lfs and thank you for your concern re: my husband.
Many thanks to every one for the information.
izzycomosy

Back
Top Bottom