Carey's Bio Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just had to get the rock it was too pretty to pass up. I could use the injection of coralline too. It's actually very porous too. So overall I am very happy with it.

Betta, the tail of that guppy looked like a rainbow! I knew I shoulda taken a shot. lol One day soon....:-D

Carey where are you on getting clowns in there? And will you put anemones in?

Nope, no nem for me, i had one already and didnt like it. 2 of my 4 clowns are hosting an elegance coral. My ora b&w's dont seem to be interested at all. lol

heres a crappy shot of the two snowflake clowns I'm looking at. They are $180 for the pair. EEK! lol

img_1316490_0_55c3aa1043330e1f02227f37c6b6444d.jpg

Carey, what LFS are you going to? I'm going to have to make a road trip to check it out.

I go to either fishy business in longwood for corals or I go to Poseidon in Daytona. I really am trusting the one in daytona, I've bought all my fish there and haven't had one issue.

Cool, I'll have to check out Poseidon. I already go to fishy business every so often. Have you ever checked that store that is right around the corner from fishy business on 434? I just noticed it last time I went up there, and had livestock already, so I couldn't stop.

I run into that problem too, I'm usually carrying corals or something so I can't stop either. I've heard they have decent stuff though.

It was a sad day last week when I had to give away my guppies. They all had many colors, they are so beautiful like that.

Back on topic your tank looks awesome Carey.

Thanks so much! Can't wait to get some real fish in there. But the cuc will keep me happy. :) For now....

Pretty rocks! Cute fishies!! Are you gonna get an anem for them after awhile?

Joyler said:
Pretty rocks! Cute fishies!! Are you gonna get an anem for them after awhile?

She said no when I asked :p

nems are to much worry lol. Those are the clowns I'd LIKE to get but we'll have to see. I won't put expensive fish in for months probably.

Back
Top Bottom